Annual Fall Seminar
Offering 8 hours Category 1-A CMEs Credits
Saturday, November 3, 2018
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
LECOM – Bradenton
5000 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Bradenton, Florida 34211
This Year’s Seminar:
- The program will include State & Nationally known
Speakers and timely topics to provide up to date
Information on various patient treatment.
- The New 2-Hour Mandatory Opioid Prescribing
Controlled Substances Course Will be Offered.
Joshua Lenchus, DO, FOMA President Presenting
- If you preregister for the seminar your packet including program,
name badge etc. will be at registration.
- All registered Attendees will receive a certificate
- We will report the hours for Osteopathic Physicians to
CE Broker And the AOA
- Registration open at 7:15AM
(This course is approved and satisfies the new mandatory 2-Hour Prescribing Controlled
Substances course requirement for physicians licensed in Florida that hold a DEA license.
The course is category 1-A CME Credits)